I. Key card card Overview:
1. Keychain card definition Keychain card is ABS shell packaging chip coil and epoxy resin, through the combination of ultrasonic welding, with a variety of shapes shaped card. Can be silk screen, Coding, carving code, dust-proof, waterproof, anti-vibration. There are dozens of shapes to choose from, you can package all types of chips. ◆ ABS shell packaging chip coil and filled with epoxy resin, ultrasonic welding combination with a variety of shapes shaped card; ◆ color is blue, yellow, gray, black and other colors, the monitor may have a certain color; Screen printing icon Coding; waterproof, dustproof, anti-vibration; to adapt to temperature -10 ~ +50 ℃.
2. Keychain card index parameters of packaging materials: PVC, ABS; read and write distance: 5-10cm; response frequency: 125KHz. Color: yellow, blue, red white gray green black and other colors; packaging process: ABS plastic ultrasonic welding; international protection protocol: IP67, IP68; quality: meet the requirements of the following: ISO international standards.
3. Keychain card features • Small and exquisite appearance, durable, do not fade; • Waterproof, shockproof, anti-corrosion; • Can be channeled on the keychain, easy to carry; • A variety of styles and colors to choose from; Customers to provide design; • ID code can be sprayed, Liu Shuihao. The default spray 8H-10D 10-bit code.
4. Keychain card applications Key chain card is widely used in access control attendance, identification, bus, parking, skiing, tickets, card payment, product identification, school management, community management, membership management, integration, consumer systems.
Second, the key card advantage: key card IC card technology used in France invented in 1970, IC card, also known as smart cards, smart cards, smart cards. Ordinary IC card refers to the IC chip fixed in the plastic substrate in the card, is a versatile, versatile electronic cards. The substrate of the card is made of rigid polyvinyl chloride plastic, and is equipped with an integrated circuit chip. The key card housing is made of refined mold, high-grade anticorrosive and high temperature resistant material. The inside of the RF card chip is filled with epoxy resin and is assembled by ultrasonic welding. The key card uses non-contact IC chip or ID chip. The use of IC card production key card with the use of traditional magnetic card has the following advantages:
1. In terms of storage capacity: IC card can be stored megabytes, magnetic cards can only store hundreds of bytes. Magnetic cards can only store a maximum of hundreds of bytes, magnetic stripe can also be used as a passive storage intermediary. IC card has internal RAM, ROM, EEPROM and other memory, storage capacity can be megabytes, can store text, sound, graphics, images and other information, and the storage area can be divided, have different access levels.
2. In terms of encryption: IC card can be encrypted, the card can not be encrypted. Magnetic card does not control circuit, so its internal data read and write can not be security control, read technology is sequential and mechanical, and IC card can control the circuit for its internal data read and write, erase control, read technology is random . Encryption IC card itself has a security password, if you try to illegally access the data on the card self-destruction, can not be read and write.
3. Dependencies on the network: IC card can be used offline, the card can not be used offline. When using the card to ensure that the terminal and the host between the extremely strong real-time, once the host or network failure will make the whole system paralyzed, and IC card can store large amounts of data, and controlled by the logic circuit, the use of all operations Independent completion of the terminal to make it in the application environment of the computer network real-time, reduced sensitivity requirements, very consistent with the current national conditions, is conducive to the network quality is not high in the environment.
4. Life: the magnetic card life is short, the general life of one to five years, while the IC card up to 10 years.
5. Anti-interference: the magnetic card in the anti-magnetic, anti-static, water and other areas are poor, and the magnetic stripe can not rub, and IC cards are strong in these areas, as long as the chip should be kept clean.
6. Security: the magnetic card is easy to forge, and the IC card itself has a strong logic encryption, the forgery rate is more difficult. 7. Convenience: IC card reader device than the magnetic card reader equipment is simple and reliable, low cost, easy to promote, easy maintenance.